If you are planning a stay in Indonesia, it’s important to understand the ins and outs of visa regulations. The B211A visa, a popular choice for tourists, is initially granted for 60 days from the date of your arrival in Indonesia. However, there are circumstances when you might want to extend your stay.
In this article, we will guide you through the process of extending your B211A visa, the requirements involved, and valuable tips to make the process as smooth as possible.
When to Extend Your B211A Visa in Indonesia
Your B211A visa is valid for 60 days, and if you wish to prolong your stay, you can extend it for two additional periods of 60 days each, totaling 180 days. It’s crucial to note that you must apply for an extension before your current visa expires. Otherwise, you could face legal consequences and difficulties during your stay.
Requirements for Extending Your B211A Visa
To successfully extend your B211A visa, you will need to gather the following documents:
Original Passport with a Valid B211A Visa
Ensure that your original passport contains a valid B211A visa. The visa should be valid for the duration of your intended stay in Indonesia.
Completed Visa Extension Application Form
You must fill out the visa extension application form (Formulir Permohonan Perpanjangan Visa) accurately. Mistakes or missing details may result in delays or the rejection of the request.
Recent Passport-Sized Photo
Include a recent passport-sized photo with your application. The photo should meet the specified requirements, such as size and background color.
Proof of Onward Travel
You will need to provide proof of onward travel plans, such as a flight ticket. This ensures that you do not intend to overstay your visa.
Proof of Sufficient Funds
You must demonstrate that you have enough funds to support your stay in Indonesia. A bank statement or credit card statement serves as proof of your financial capability.
Be prepared to cover the B211A Visa Indonesia extension cost.
B211A Visa Indonesia Extension Cost
The immigration fee for extending a B211A visa is start from IDR one million. Please note that in addition to this fee, there might be extra charges for services like visa processing and courier delivery. Ensure that you have the necessary finances to cover all associated costs.
How to Extend B211A Visa Indonesia?
The process for extending your B211A visa can be done directly through an immigration office in Indonesia or with the assistance of an Indonesia Visa Service like InvestinAsia.
We have a team of professionals ready to provide you with assistance for Indonesian Visa, such as:
- Indonesia business visa application
- Indonesia tourist visa application
- Indonesia work visa / KITAS application
- Indonesia investor visa / KITAS application
- Indonesia spouse visa application
- Indonesia dependent visa application
- And any other related inquiries.
Tips for Extending Your B211A Visa
Extending your B211A visa can be a straightforward process if you follow these tips:
- Apply in Advance: It’s best to apply for a visa extension at least 7 days before your current visa expires to avoid any last-minute complications.
- Prepare for Wait Times: If you choose to apply directly at an immigration office, be prepared to wait for several hours, as these offices can be quite busy, especially in tourist hotspots.
- Choose a Reputable Visa Agent: If you opt for a visa agent, make sure you select a trustworthy and established agency to handle your application.
- Double-Check Documents: Before submitting your application, ensure that you have all the required documents in order to prevent any delays or rejections.
By adhering to these guidelines and understanding the requirements, extending your B211A visa in Indonesia can be a hassle-free process.
Extending your B211A visa in Indonesia allows you to enjoy an extended stay in this beautiful country. By following the proper procedures, ensuring you meet all the requirements, and making timely applications, you can continue to explore the wonders of Indonesia without any legal complications.