If you’re planning on spending some time in Bali, you’ll need to apply for an Bali e-Visa. It is an electronic visa that allows you to enter Bali without having to apply for a visa in person at an Indonesian embassy or consulate.
Who Can Apply for e-Visa in Bali?
The following countries are eligible to apply for an e-Visa to Bali:
- Brunei Darussalam
- Hong Kong
- Korea, Republic of
- New Zealand
- South Africa
- United Kingdom
- United States of America
Types of Bali Electronic Visa
There are two types of e-Visas available for Bali:
This B211A visa Indonesia is for tourists and business visitors who want to stay in Bali for up to 30 days.
This visa is for tourists who want to stay in Bali up to 60 days.
How Much is the e-Visa for Bali, Indonesia?
The Bali e-visa cost is USD 50 for the B211A Visa and USD 100 for the B213 Visa.
Electronic Visa Bali Requirements
The following are the requirements for applying for an e-Visa to Bali:
- A valid passport that is valid for at least six months after your intended stay in Bali.
- A recent passport-style photograph.
- A completed e-Visa application form.
- A credit or debit card as a means of payment.
How Long does It Take to Get e-Visa for Bali?
The processing time for the e-Visa for Bali is usually within 24 hours. However, it can take up to 72 hours in some cases.
How Early to Apply for e-Visa?
It’s best to apply for your e-Visa at least two weeks before your intended travel date. This will give you enough time to apply for the visa and receive it in time for your trip.
How to Apply e-Visa for Bali?
To apply for an e-Visa to Bali, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Indonesian e-Visa website
- Create an account and log in.
- Fill out the e-Visa application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your passport.
- Pay the visa fee.
- Submit your application
Bali e-Visa Status Check
You can check the status of your e-Visa application by logging into the Indonesian e-Visa website.
Can You Extend an Bali e-Visa?
Yes, you can extend your e-Visa for Bali. You can do this by applying for a Bali visa extension at the Immigration Office there.
The e-Visa is a great way to travel to Bali. It’s easy to apply for, and it’s a quick and convenient way to get your visa. If you’re planning on spending some time in Bali as a digital nomad, be sure to apply for your e-Visa in advance.
If you need help with your Bali visa application, be sure to contact InvestInAsia. InvestInAsia is a visa service that can help you with the entire visa application process. We will take care of everything for you, so you can focus on your trip to Bali.
Chat with an InvestInAsia representative today to get started on your visa application!
You may also check the details about Bali visa for specific countries:
- Bali Visa for US Citizens
- Bali Visa for Australia Citizens
- Bali Visa for Canadian Citizens
- Bali Visa for Malaysian Citizens
- Bali Visa for UK Citizens
- Bali Visa for New Zealand Citizens
- Visa for Bali from South Africa
- Bali Visa for Filipino Citizens
- Bali Visa for Hong Kong Citizens
- Bali Visa for Japanese Citizens