When planning a trip to Indonesia, understanding the visa requirements is crucial. Two commonly discussed options are the B211A visa and the Visa On Arrival (VOA). While both serve the purpose of allowing foreign travelers into the country, they have distinct differences that travelers should be aware of.
In this article, we will explore the differences between the B211A visa and Visa On Arrival in Indonesia, helping you make an informed decision for your journey.
B211A Visa vs Visa on Arrival in Indonesia
The main difference between B211A and Visa On Arrival (VOA) in Indonesia is the duration of stay.
- B211A visa Indonesia is a single-entry visa that allows you to stay in Indonesia for up to 60 days. It can be extended for up to 4 times, with each extension being valid for 30 days. (read B211A Visa Indonesia Extension)
- Visa on Arrival Indonesia is a visa that allows you to stay in Indonesia for up to 30 days. It cannot be extended.
In addition to the duration of stay, there are a few other differences between B211A and VOA.
- B211A requires you to have a sponsor in Indonesia, while VOA does not.
- B211A also allows you to engage in certain activities that are not permitted under VOA, such as working or studying.
To determine which Indonesian visa is right for you, you should consider your travel plans and the length of time you want to stay in Indonesia. If you are planning to stay for more than 30 days, or if you want to engage in activities that are not permitted under VOA, then you should apply for a B211A visa. Otherwise, VOA may be a better option for you.
Applying for a B211A or VOA Visa to Indonesia
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when applying for a B211A or VOA visa to Indonesia:
- You must have a valid passport that is at least 6 months old.
- You should possess either a return ticket or a ticket to another country and destination.
- You must have a travel insurance policy that covers medical expenses.
- You may be required to provide additional documents, such as a letter of invitation from a sponsor or proof of financial support.
For a simpler and hassle-free registration process, you can rely on InvestinAsia’s Indonesia Visa Application Services. Our team of experts can also assist you in the specific visa application process, such as:
- Indonesia business visa application
- Indonesia tourist visa application
- Indonesia work visa / KITAS application
- Indonesia investor visa / KITAS application
- Indonesia spouse visa application
- Indonesia dependent visa application
Furthermore, please note that the Indonesia visa on arrival is only valid for 30 days. If you wish to stay longer, you can rely on our services to extend your visa on arrival in Indonesia.
So, what are you waiting for? If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us right away.