If you are a foreign national who is legally residing in Indonesia, you may be eligible for a dependent visa or family reunion visa in Indonesia. These visas allow you to live and work in Indonesia with your family members.
Also read: What is a Dependent Visa: A Complete Guide
Who is Eligible for a Dependent Visa in Indonesia?
The following people are eligible for a dependent visa in Indonesia:
- The spouse of a foreigner who holds a KITAS (Temporary Stay Permit) or KITAP (Permanent Stay Permit) in Indonesia.
- Children under the age of 18 who are unmarried and the biological children of a foreigner who holds a KITAS or KITAP in Indonesia.
- Adopted children under the age of 18 who are legally adopted by a foreigner who holds a KITAS or KITAP in Indonesia.
- The parents of a foreigner who holds a KITAS or KITAP in Indonesia, provided that the parents are over the age of 60 and are not working in Indonesia.
What Documents Do You Need to Apply for an Indonesia Dependent Visa?
To apply for a dependent visa Indonesia, you will need to provide the following documents:
- A valid passport.
- A copy of the sponsor’s KITAS or KITAP.
- A marriage certificate or adoption certificate, if applicable.
- Birth certificates for children, if applicable.
- A police clearance certificate.
- A medical certificate.
- A letter of guarantee from the sponsor.
How do I Apply for a Dependent Visa?
You can apply for a dependent visa at the Indonesian embassy or consulate in your home country. You can also apply online through the Directorate General of Immigration’s website.
If you want to apply for a dependent visa Indonesia without the hassle, you can entrust it to InvestinAsia. As a leading visa services provider in Indonesia, we can help you through the entire application process.
You may also read: Can My Spouse Work on a Dependent Visa Indonesia?