If you’re planning a trip to Bali and are wondering about extending your Visa on Arrival (VOA), you’ve come to the right place. Bali, with its stunning beaches, vibrant culture, and warm hospitality, is a popular destination for tourists worldwide.
However, sometimes a single-entry VOA might not be sufficient for the duration of your stay. This article will guide you through the process of extending your Bali VOA, so you can enjoy your paradise-like holiday without any visa-related worries.
Can I Extend Bali Visa on Arrival?
A Visa on Arrival (VOA) is a type of visa that allows citizens of certain countries to enter Indonesia without obtaining a visa in advance. VOAs are valid for 30 days and can be extended once for an additional 30 days.
To extend your VOA in Bali, you must apply at a local immigration office. The process is relatively straightforward, but there are a few things you need to know in advance.
Requirements for Visa on Arrival Extension Bali
To extend your VOA in Bali, you must meet the following requirements:
- Your VOA must be valid for at least 10 days.
- You need to possess a legitimate passport with a minimum of six months of remaining validity.
- You must have a return ticket or onward travel arrangements.
- You must pay a visa extension fee.
Also read: Bali Visa Extension 2023: A Complete Guide
Bali Visa on Arrival Extension: Processing Time
The processing time for a VOA extension is typically 14 business days. However, you can pay an additional fee for expedited processing.
How to Extend Visa on Arrival Bali?
To apply for a VOA extension in Bali, you can either visit an immigration office in person or apply online. To simplify the process, you can also rely on an Indonesia Visa Service like InvestinAsia.
We have a team of professionals ready to provide you with assistance for Bali and Indonesian Visa, such as:
- Indonesia business visa application
- Indonesia tourist visa application
- Indonesia work visa / KITAS application
- Indonesia investor visa / KITAS application
- Indonesia spouse visa application
- Indonesia dependent visa application
- And any other related inquiries.
Tips for Extending Bali Visa on Arrival
Here are a few tips for extending your VOA in Bali:
- Apply early. It is best to apply for a VOA extension at least 10 days before your current VOA expires.
- Bring all of the required documents. Make sure to bring all of the required documents with you when you apply, either in person or online.
- Pay the visa extension fee in advance. You can pay the visa extension fee online or in person at the immigration office.
- Be prepared for queues. The immigration office can be busy, so be prepared to wait in line.
Extending your VOA in Bali is a relatively straightforward process. However, it is important to meet all of the requirements and to apply early.